Building Community, Building Power
NOTICE: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) crisis, we have decided to move this year's Recovery Community Summit online. The summit is now scheduled for August 19th-20th. If you previously registered for the in-person summit, please read this. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2nd Annual Recovery Community Summit is Oregon's first conference for everyone in the recovery community – family and friends, service professionals, and people in recovery for three days or thirty years. From keynote presentation on movement building to panels on healthy relationships, from AA/NA meetings to recovery yoga sessions, from group meals to closed caucuses, we have something to interest everyone in the recovery community.
“I am so moved by the felt sense of unity, compassion, and vision which inspired this weekend PACKED full of different viewpoints and opportunities to grow and to advocate within this community. Thank you to all who worked so hard to allow us this space to cultivate passion and a commitment to advocate for those who seek recovery in Oregon!”
Bethany Bledsoe Grismore, Portland
- The conference will be held viturally in August.
- Click here to view last year's agenda (tentative 2020 agenda available soon).
- If you would like to attend but are financially unable, please fill out this application ASAP. We hope to raise enough money to provide adequate scholarships for as many people as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide scholarships to everyone who applies.
Please Review the Registration Process Before Beginning:
- Page 1: Requires contact information for the person submitting the registration only.
- Page 2: Requires contact and demographic information for every attendee you are registering for. At the end of the page are the ticket options:
- Early Bird Registration (UNTIL AUGUST 1): $35
- General Registration (AFTER AUGUST 1): $60
- Organization Rate: $100 (This option is intended for a facility to offer programming to group of clients and is per location. Clinicians and Peers must register individually to receive MHACBO CEUs).
- Page 3: Confirmation page.
Having trouble with our registration page? Please contact Sam at email@example.com.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|