Building Community, Building Power
NOTICE: Due to the developing COVID-19 (coronavirus) crisis, we have rescheduled the Recovery Community Summit for August 21st-23rd. All resigstrations made for the original dates remain valid for the new dates. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The 2nd Annual Recovery Community Summit is Oregon's first conference for everyone in the recovery community – family and friends, service professionals, and people in recovery for three days or thirty years. From keynote presentation on movement building to panels on healthy relationships, from AA/NA meetings to recovery yoga sessions, from group meals to closed caucuses, we have something to interest everyone in the recovery community.
“I am so moved by the felt sense of unity, compassion, and vision which inspired this weekend PACKED full of different viewpoints and opportunities to grow and to advocate within this community. Thank you to all who worked so hard to allow us this space to cultivate passion and a commitment to advocate for those who seek recovery in Oregon!”
Bethany Bledsoe Grismore, Portland
- The conference will be held from August 21st-23rd at the Graduate Hotel in Eugene.
- Registration fees cover programming and meals for the whole weekend, room reservations must be made directly with the hotel. The Graduate is offering a special room rate of $139/ night plus tax for attendees. To receive this rate, please call 413-821-3144 and reference the code ORREC0520 OR use this link to book online.
- Click here to view last year's agenda (tentative 2020 agenda available March 22nd).
- If you would like to attend but are financially unable, please fill out this application by May 10. We hope to raise enough money to provide adequate scholarships for as many people as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide scholarships to everyone who applies.
Please Review the Registration Process Before Beginning:
- Page 1: Requires contact information for the person submitting the registration only.
- Page 2: Requires contact and demographic information for every attendee you are registering for. At the end of the page are the ticket options:
- UNTIL JULY 1: $90
- AFTER JULY 1: $160
- Page 3: Confirmation page.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|